Friday, February 18, 2011

Clean Jokes About Crab Stuffed Flounders (in honor of National Crab Stuffed Flounder Day)


A traffic policeman pulls over a crab stuffed flounder and asks the crab stuffed flounder if he's been drinking.
"No," said the crab stuffed flounder, "I don't drink, and I don't smoke. I strive to live a clean, honest life."
"It smells like crabs in this car. Crabs and garlic. I feel like I might throw up," the traffic policeman replied.
"Yes."


A young crab stuffed flounder is being tucked into bed by his mother. 
"Now, before you go to sleep, I want you to pray really hard, okay?" the mother said.
"Actually, I don't usually make a habit of praying. I have nothing against people who do pray, it's just not for me," the crab stuffed flounder replied.
"You're getting melted fat and bread crumbs all over my new sheets. It's disgusting," the mother said.
"Indeed."


A crab stuffed flounder walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a beer.
"Alright pal, but just one beer, got it?" the bartender replied.
"Why only one?" the crab stuffed flounder asked.
"Don't you remember last time you were here? You drank so much that you threw up on the bar. You also groped several of the girls that were here. I had to ask you to leave," the bartender said.
"Oh, yes. I had forgotten about that night. I understand."

No comments:

Post a Comment